We also need a microphone to perform on stage. In the end of the course we will present our project and tell people about it at a conference.
Therefore, we will start training.
The microphone does not like it when we speak very badly, as if we have porridge in our mouth and we are trying to live it out and say something (the teacher demonstrates an example of bad speech). Tongue twisters will come to our aid.
Next, the teacher conducts a series of exercises with the children. At the beginning, it is better to say a few tongue twisters with students, just practice. And then arrange different competitions. We show pictures and ask children to voice them.
The presenter chooses the most difficult one from among the tongue twisters and pronounces it aloud slowly and clearly. Then, addressing the players, he asks: who undertakes to read it faster? One of those who wish is given the opportunity to do it. Following this, it turns out who can read the tongue twister even faster. Those who play one after another replace each other, competing in the speed and correct pronunciation of the tongue twister. The winner is the one who, without stumbling reads the tongue twister faster than anyone else.Broken Phone
The game "Broken Phone". To the first player in a row, the presenter says a tongue twister in his ear. At the signal from the leader, the player who received the "information" begins to transmit it in a whisper to the player standing (sitting) next to him. And so - along the chain. The last player, having received the "telephone message", must take a step forward (stand up) and pronounce the tongue twister quickly, clearly and loudly.
You can make a team competition:
The presenter says a tongue twister to the first two players in a row. (The tongue twisters should be the same in complexity.)
At the signal from the leader, the players who received the "information" begin to transmit it in a whisper to the player who is standing (sitting) nearby. And so - along the chain. The last player, having received the "telephone message", must take a step forward (stand up) and pronounce the tongue twister quickly, clearly and loudly. The team that transmits the tongue twister along the chain in a shorter time and reproduces it most accurately wins.Obstacles with a tongue twister
There should be organised a route with obstacles that must be stepped over. Obstacles can be cubes, a rope not tied too high to chairs, small-diameter hoops, etc.
The participants in the game are divided into two teams. A short tongue twister is selected.
At the signal from the leader, the first player of the team begins to move. Before overcoming the obstacle, he must say a tongue twister. Having overcome the entire route, he runs to his team and stands at its end. The next player starts to move. The total time of the team's movement is recorded. Then another team enters the route. Its players are offered a different tongue twister.
The tongue twisters should be approximately the same in complexity. The team that completes the route in a shorter time wins.
- Tommy tossed his twelfth tooth when it turned two times.
- Six quick hicks named Nick licked a brick.
- Nick kicked a slick brick at Rick, but the slick brick hit Nick.
- She shrieked at Shirley surprised by shells of selfish shellfish.
- The raging ram runs 'round rugged Ricky to hit Mickey.
- Mister Matt mastered math matters, or maybe math that matters mastered Mister Matt?
- Which wishful witch whisked west while whittling wistful whisks?
- Pad kid poured curd pulled cod.
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
- The sixth sheik's sixth sheep is sick.
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
- Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
- Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.