Within the framework of the project, children in teams will create their own laptop with riddles, based on TRIZ tools and present it. A laptop is a homemade clamshell book or a folder that consists of many pasted pictures, pockets, tabs, volumetric appliqués, opening doors and windows.
Based on the results of work on the project, the child will learn:
- to determine the properties of an object, to describe objects;
- use the techniques of fantasizing: revitalization, unification, universality;
- apply the morphological box method;
- apply the method of focal objects;
- to determine the main useful and harmful function of the object;
- to form a contradiction according to the algorithm;
- to form the IFR;
- create riddles YES-NO.